Not Chosen, Just Posin'

I just got a job with a Jewish magazine. I'm not Jewish. They think I am.


Friday, November 03, 2006

I've told you this before, but every month we have a brainstorming meeting where each staff member states his or her progress on the month's projects.

Today the Redheaded Girl with the Annoying Long Island Accent really impressed me.

The PR girl got up to tell us her plan of action. She said that she and the Publisher had decided to invest in a service called Bacon's Media Source so that we can start sending out press releases with each issue - something we should've been doing all along, really. From here she told us that she was going to teach everyone to use it to look up press contacts.

This is where the Redheaded Girl with the Annoying Long Island Accent, says, under her breath, "OrthoJew can't use it; it's not kosher."

I'm tellin' ya, it's not just me who can't stand her. I'm just the one who bitches about her regularly on an open forum.

OrthoJew must really hate these meetings. She gets bashed every time. In related news, I can't wait 'til next month's meeting.

eXTReMe Tracker