Not Chosen, Just Posin'

I just got a job with a Jewish magazine. I'm not Jewish. They think I am.


Monday, February 19, 2007

...has a crush on me.

I wasn't going to post today, seeing as how I'm off for President's Day or Memorial Day or whatever day today is [Insert argument as to whether or not this is a Jewishly-observed holiday here].

But then, I found this on Tzofia's list of relevant blogs on
Jewlicious:

"Given that Jews are just so fucking cool and all-powerful, it’s no wonder that gentiles now wish to pose as us. Nowhere are the trials and tribulations of a goy poser so well demonstrated than in the blog titled Not Chosen, Just Posin’. Here we are subjected to the adventures of fakejew who works for an independent, family-run Jewish publication somewhere in the North Eastern US. His employers and co-workers all think he’s a yid and he hasn’t told them differently because I guess he needs the job to pay for his rent and for all the drinking that he does. He may not be a real Jew but he kvetches like the best of them!

"...Certainly there are many other Jewish blogs that are worthy of consideration - as for the rest, they are irrelevant and I will continue to ignore them, just like everyone else."

Obviously this is a writer with impeccable taste.

I'll be back tomorrow with a list of reasons I can't get enough of Japs. For now, I'm going to work off my new beer gut. It's sexier than it sounds.

eXTReMe Tracker