My initial thoughts on the smelly new graphic designer:
1) My sisters used to ask one another if "you would rather be really ugly or smell really bad?" I think this girl was given the option and she chose the latter.
2) ...which is to say she is very cute, but in a smelly kind of way.
3) Girls that are graphic designers are cool. Well, some of them. A girl I used to intern with back when we both still had naive visions of doing well in this industry, now has a job designing products like the one pictured above. And, well, we all know where I've landed.
4) Is she Jewish? She must be, right? Not that I care for my own personal "use" but if she gets to be openly non-Jewish then I want to be openly non-Jewish. I think it's a bit too late for that though. Must find out the details from the all-knowing secretary.
5) Would she be offended if the Silent Designer accidentally doused her with a bottle of perfume? Inquiring minds.