Not Chosen, Just Posin'

I just got a job with a Jewish magazine. I'm not Jewish. They think I am.


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update to yesterday's post.

This is the weird email that the Publisher sent out about P-gate:

To: Silent Designer, Everyone else in the office
From: The Publisher

I have decided to let [P-gate] go.

The new designer will start on Monday.I will tell [P-gate] this Thursday. $40k per year and medical starting in 30days.

Thanks,
The Publisher

Wow. Very tacky. Why does everyone need to know the new designer's salary? AND, I don't even have medical and this new designer (who probably does not pass the pencil test as I mentioned in my unofficial job posting yesterday) does? I hate him/her already.

Speaking of tacky, 1) My roommate packed me a BLT plus ham sandwich today and I'm eating it at my desk right now; feeling very rebellious, and 2) My obligatory Vday post will be up soon. It is the epitome of tactlessness.

eXTReMe Tracker