Not Chosen, Just Posin'

I just got a job with a Jewish magazine. I'm not Jewish. They think I am.


Thursday, March 08, 2007


The Publisher and his wife are taking up photography in order to cut costs. I imagine their photos will be almost as interesting as an Art 101 student's still life sketch of a vase on a table by a book.


On the same note, the Pub's wife and I were talking earlier about the budget for an upcoming photo shoot. She mistakes herself as someone who is A) Important B) Powerful, C) Glamorous D) Well-respected, and E) An Industry Legend. Here is her monologue about the 'Good Ol' Days':


"Back in the day I had an RV that would expand into multiple rooms where we got the models changed. I remember being in Miami. I had an assistant who, when i would say, 'it's time for a drink,' she already knew that she would have to drop her ass in a cab and go get me this specific drink that they only made in one place in Miami. It was a frozen drink so she had to be quick, 'cos it was hot. Yep, I just snapped my fingers...it's time for a drink. Off she would go."

eXTReMe Tracker