Not Chosen, Just Posin'

I just got a job with a Jewish magazine. I'm not Jewish. They think I am.


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Look, SuperJew. Let me give you a lesson in Judaism:
Jessica Stein is ConservaJew. Our new employee, well, she's like, totally OrthoJew. Capice?


The votes are in.

Since ConservaJew arrived this morning wearing garb similar to that which she wore yesterday, her new name will be "OrthoJew." I would love to correct SuperJew by saying, "Don't you mean OrthoJew?" But I will have to do so after hearing her reference OrthoJew as "ConservaJew," so that I can avoid incriminating myself of eavesdropping.

I'll let you know how it goes.

P.S. So, let me get this straight, Conservative Jewish girls wear mini skirts and tank tops to work? We are so hiring. Well, that is, if we find a worthy applicant. Wink. Wink.

eXTReMe Tracker